Monday, 26 December 2011

Fascination

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and didn't over indulge like I did! I decided to avoid today's sales madness by shopping online, so much easier, I love shopping in my PJ's! Talking of shopping online, when I stumbled across this ankara print felt fascinator on Anna Agyekum's Etsy shop, my heart almost skipped a beat:
How cool is this hat??

I absolutely love this black and maroon beaded fascinator:

And this orange mini people one:


Check out these photos of her Candy Cake collection:




Apart from making exquisite hats, Anna also holds hat making classes in which you get to make your very own fascinator, made and decorated to match any outfit. This can be brought to your home or any venue you chose. Classes are regularly held in Covent Garden (London) and their ideal for hen parties, birthdays or just something new to do with the girls. No experience necessary and classes are £50 per person max of 8 per class. For more details and for availability email info@annaagekyum.com


No comments:

Post a Comment