Wednesday, 22 February 2012

The Ankara Effect

As you all know, I love print, expecially African prints which is what drew me to sewing enthusiast Kazz from Kazz The Spazz, she knows how to rock an African print or two and here are some pieces she's recently made:

I love this jacket, the power shoulders, the use of print, the cut, it's beautiful.

This jumpsuit is so pretty and I love that she teamed it with the head tie, this is definetely a look I wanna be rocking this summer.
The over the shoulder detail in the dress creates an subdued peplum effect which is bang on trend. And I love how the cowrie shell bracelet mirrors the print on her dress #style crush.

8 comments:

  1. The last dress looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am styling a 'Glamorous African Woman of Today' inspired shoot and will definitely be taking something from Kazz's jumpsuit look- I LOVE IT. The mixing of prints, layering of statement bangles, the bag. The bag. I love that acid green colour, the texture, ok I'll stop now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish my sewing skills were up to par...so i can make badass pieces like this!

    ReplyDelete