Monday, 13 February 2012

Heels Illustrated

I’ve seen illustrated sneakers plenty of times, but illustrated heels, not so much which is surprising as they actually look rather good. I mean how hot are these 'nebula wedges' from Kustom Kix they put Jeffrey Campbell galaxy/cosmic lita's to shame.

I also love their glow in the dark floral pumps, how cool is that?


And how cute are these 'Russian Doll' flats from Scholarly Articles

And look at the detail in the 'Obssession' shoe by Ada from Cocopunkz:

And if your'e not into getting the whole shoe painted, you could just have a little design or perhaps only get the sole painted like this pair, painted by graffiti artist Claire Rye.
I'd obviously love an Afrtican print pair similar to this pair from Misponko, I think I prefer painted heels to ankara covered ones.

4 comments:

  1. Sooooo Hot!! Love these and your blog!

    -Fiercely Yours, Gabrielle a.k.a GStyle
    fashioninsomnia.blogspot.com follow if you like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are gorgeous. Spring 2012 is all about prints so there's nothing wrong with incorporating bold prints on shoes. Love it!!

    www.stylebycesca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete