Saturday, 1 December 2012

Wintour through the seasons

I recently stumbled upon these photos detailing Anna Wintour's (Editor-in-Chief at US Vogue) style evolution and I though I'd share them with you. I particularly love her nineties looks because they're so free-spirited, they inspire me to be more experimental and take more risks with what I wear. Fashion should be fun and even if I do look back and think 'what the ?!?!' does it really matter. If I'm happy and love what I'm wearing that should be enough, life is for living.











2 comments:

  1. OMG, give me 90s Wintour, NOW!! I had NOOO idea she looked like sooo much fun and a girl I'd like to party with. Who knew? It makes me sad, sometimes when I see change like this and thats why I love the Grace Jones's of the world, who still show a bit of freak in their armour...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She definitely looked like the ultimate party girl. I bet she had a blast!

      Delete