Sunday, 21 July 2013

Ghana UK Fashion Show 2013

Yesterday evening I went to the Ghana UK Fashion Show at The Camden Centre in King's Cross, London. The event is held annually and dedicated to providing a platform for new design talent from Ghana and the wider African continent. Here are some photos I took during the show.

The back of this dress is everrythang - fun and flirty

Loving the ankara and leather combo, I can definitely see myself rocking this with a black strapless mini or a strapless bralet with leather trousers.
The lighter coloured pleat detail on the side of the dress really exaggerates the hips, making the waist appear smaller and creating some killer curves.
Velvet is making a comeback, I'm seeing it everywherer these days especially in aso-ebi, the jury's still out for me though.
Although this dress could potentially persuade me to indulge in a little apoche. The back of the dress is neon which provides a lovely contrast thus making it less aso-chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment